To the moon and back



It has been while ever since I posted something here. I think it is a natural process in life, changing. I never really liked changes but I could never get away from them even though I tried. Changes happen whether we like it or not and it is how it is meant to be! because it is good! I am not sure I see this blog world' as I used to in the past but I have always liked diaries and I guess that will never change. If life is a journey I want to document it. The nice things in it, the bad, the silly and the moon.

I am not back at anything I am simply letting my mind drift through life without time or schedule.

 I am now posting videos. Trying a new format is fun, more liberating. If you are curious <3 a="">

7 comments:

  1. Your blog posts always seem to make me feel more calm and I agree change is inevitable and should be seen as a good thing.

    http://ribbitsaidthefrogcalledtoad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every post is a blessing, you do you :) love these moon photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ⅽurious to find out what blog platform you'гe working with?

    I'm having some small security issues ԝith my lateѕt site
    and I would like to find somethіng more securе. Dо you have any solutions?

    important source : How To Learn To Lߋcқ Files In 1 Hour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have silently followed your blog for a few years now, and I had noticed that you hadn't posted in a while. I chalked it up to you growing up and moving to bigger and better things. As all things do in life, and pretty much all that this last post talks about. But if I may share, just seeing a small update post to your blog warmed my heart in the most nostalgic of ways (: Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. conheci o blog a algumas semanas e foi onde também descobri os encantadores vídeos. tuas fotografias e maneiras de interpretar o mundo são muito incríveis, o que me inspirou por muitos dias a partir do que encontrei aqui. muito obrigada <3 e que bom que esta de volta! com certeza a vida precisa ser documentada c:

    www.odisseia666.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a completely different topic but it
    has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey stefany its dale. I like the moon alot. It remembers all romance and all poetry. Like you do I bet xxox

    ReplyDelete