Picasso, Sun and Salt.

I think 2016 was one of the quickest years in the history. For some reason, I felt like it was all a loop and someday I woke up and seven months have gone by in a heartbeat. There were lots of changes and nice adventures. Although, good moments were marked in my memory I couldn't help but notice how I have changed too. Life is weird and my cat is getting old but I am still here and even though sometimes I don't want to be here, I keep going through these nice and bad moments life brings to us all. I will finish this post with some ( or lots) of pictures from Barcelona, a place I already miss dearly.

10 comments:

  1. Your pictures, as always so beautiful!
    The other day I was just thinking the very same, this year passed super quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this so much, like always. and i agree, this year went past with a blink of an eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the realness of your words... because life is beautiful but sometimes we simply have offsets, Amazing pictures! Me encantaria viajar a Barcelona, i hope i do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just re-discovered your blog and can't help but reminisce how much of an inspiration you were to me so many years ago. You photos have always been beautiful!
    Keep blogging.
    X
    Louise
    http://ribbitsaidthefrogcalledtoad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really howling work on behalf of the owner of this internet
    site, absolutely outstanding written content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.

    I feel that you simply can do with some % to pressure the message home a bit, however other than that, that is wonderful blog.
    A great read. I'll certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete