I guess I am in love with autumn








The streets are looking beautiful, despite the cold autumn is definitely the best season. This is what I wore today. Such a comfy outfit, the coat, bag and hat is from primark, boots from topshop. It is been very windy, so in order to wear the hat without worrying it'd be blown away and I would have to run after it to get. It actually happened to me once, and it was such a funny scene. Anyway this time I used a lace and some pins to get it fixed, making a bow around my neck. You can slightly see it in the third picture. It also look a bit vintage.

17 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, love the boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hat looks great on you. Ever thought of getting on lookbook.nu ? Your outfits are inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!!!
    xx Alexandra

    http://my-cheap-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i love this coat!
    i hope i will be able to go the primark nearby the next weeks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit!

    I love the autumn! The colours, the smells, the crisp air! But not the wind, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely and cosy you look! the booties are so cute (i love the color red).

    PS - um i wanted to ask you, can I be one of your pen pals? It sound fun and crazy - hence my interest)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jacket & your hat so much! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is to die for! You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love love love that jacket! xx

    dreamingthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your coat! <3

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit. The hat is perfect :D

    outrospontosdevista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your jacket so much it's so cool <3
    MaNAa

    ReplyDelete
  13. That hat is absolutely darling. It makes me think of the Madeline books I used to read as a child. Where were these taken? The scenery reminds me of Hocus Pocus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Autumn is my favorite time of the year and these pictures are just so lovely. *sigh*

    You know, I always did wonder how people kept their hats on all the time without them blowing away, but I guess it does happen sometimes. ^_*

    ReplyDelete