I amsterdam











 




These are a bunch of pictures I took during my short trip to Amsterdam. It was my second visit and again in December. For some unknown reason I have been going to Amsterdam around winter time and it leaves me wanting to explore it during summer time. Sadly, as well there was no snow awhile I was there but rain. I normally visit the places tourists go but it seems like the whole city centre is touristy. One of the places I have been this time that I'd recommend going is the torture museum ( that is if you are into that kind of darker vibe) I found it very interesting and gets you thinking about how things have changed (luckily.) Another cool place to visit would be Ripley's Believe It or Not! it is full of curiosities and there is a cafe on the top of the building with a little bit of a view.
Besides, just by walking around the streets and peeking through shop windows you may find interesting things to see and shop. The building of American Hotel was one of my favourites. It just reminded me of something out of a Stephen King's film. Favourite and traditional food to have is the fries. They are usually served in a paper cone and slathered in sauces. I really like their mayo and I have always enjoyed eating fries with mayo so I had to bring some of it home. Last words: Amsterdam has no patience for silly pedestrians. Pay attention as you walk and be smart. I like that.

4 comments:

  1. I need to finally visit this city, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've
    had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for
    another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bookmarked!!, I like your website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clean web site, appreciate it for this post.

    ReplyDelete