I am currently in a state of blankness, nothingness. It is like when you think too much, worry too, stress to much so your brain gets numb. I feel quite glad to have this feeling sometimes. To feel nothing, it is quite relaxing. But the feeling of uncertainty is heavy in the chest sometimes. I've been living life muddling around. Life is a bittersweet bewilderment. Oh my, what do you want to do before you leave? Take a last gulp of beer? love and be loved? survive? I know what I want and it is not possible to concretise. Because we were born for it.. it's predestinated to all of us. There's no way out. It's rather a bit or a lot of struggle until 'we are out'

18 comments:

  1. Seeing the first picture made me feel hungry. As I read the content, I realize that if that is your current state of mind at the moment then I can say that we are in the same boat and I think there are also many other people who are in the same state of mind like us. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I feel the same way right now - I sometimes think it is a by product of summer...the hot weather kind of bleaches your brain white. Lovely photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photos & I agree with you on -life can be a struggle sometimes to try and figure out.

    I came across a good quote the other day:
    "Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual." -Hemingway

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is in the slingshot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What chord is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love re-reading, so relaxing. all >3; :) tambien? xxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your breakfast, your ukelele ( i always wanted for one like that ) and you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photographs and wiriting. I too feel this blankness and nothingness, quite often actually... So bittersweet, indeed. I like feeling nothing but I hate the thought of my mind and body beeing "paused" for an undetermined time. It's so scary and stressful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      It seems indeed scary, but the once you are thinking of it it isnt blank anymore ha :) <3

      Delete
  9. i feel exactly the same.. hope it will go away in the summer.
    about your first photo..now i'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. uaaah! the 1st photo..gimme that! :D

    you are so pretty dear..

    ReplyDelete
  11. an embrace
    pour toi

    ReplyDelete
  12. from where did you get this well-fitting basic black top? i need something simple and good looking as this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are just so beautiful, and i adore you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shall you be my wife yet? xxox

    ReplyDelete