(Pictures I took for my project named Superstitions).

Good night. I will start this post by saying how tired I feel, gosh I'm knackered. My legs hurt and my arms, I guess its due to the things I did today. I'm gonna tell you about my day. But don't get excited cause it wasnt good or glamorous.(a glamours day? haha glamours sounds corny).

07:16 I got up, grouchy as usual.. I did dress up fast but I take ages to leave the house I dont know why but I dont like leaving, I procrastinate.

08:30 Waiting for the bus, I always miss it, when i turn the corner the bus is already there in the bus stop. I never run to get it, because drivers are MEAN, yes they might be unhappy with their job our personal life so they are not nice, if I run to get it they will close the door and leave and I will be like ' Fine I am not in a hurry anyway, I dont mind waiting for the next one.

09:00 I went to the post office, I wonder if someday I will arive at the post office and there wont be a queue, there is always a line of people, ALWAYS.

09:10 Went to get the bus to go to college, when the bus arrives I feel like I am in a jungle, people are not civilized when busses arrive at the bus stop, everyone wants to be the first to get in, so they act like animals pushing and etc. Some of them take too long to touch their oyster cards or to move down inside the bus. I found an available seat on the upper deck. Feeling tired I almost leaned my head against the glass window, that was when I looked at the glass and reminded myself that I should never do it because the glass is always dirty, there is always something like a white greasy liquid on it. I bet its something from peoples head, disgusting. I dont know if its due to the fact that people dont wash their heads or to some kinda of gel they use.

10:00 Arrived at college, didnt get the elevator I always climb the stairs. My classroom is in the third floor. Although climbing rounds of stairs makes me tired its better than getting the lift I dont think its really safe.

12:09 Lunch time, I went down to Costa (there is a costa in my college in the foyer)the coffee is cheaper there.

12:19 Got the bus to Camden Town, bought a skirt and pancakes.. oh haribo too. Then I got the bus to a part time job at hair salon. At work I haven't done much cause there wasnt much to be done.

04:50 Went back home, oh how good is going back home. Although when I got home I did a spring cleaning on my wardrobe and in my room; The results are my tired weak poor body, but the room is really comfy though.

Now its 00:55 and I am editing pictures for a project. I cant sleep even though I am so tired. I cant really understand it haha! Anyway have a good night and thanks for those who always comment on my posts, I like reading your comments and by the way I will stop being lazy and try to write more and reply to you guys or at least my emails.

Ps: Aah I found a four-leaf- clover today :)

18 comments:

  1. I wouldn't take the elevator either-- I'm too claustrophobic and I once saw an episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when I was like eight and these characters (I forget who) get stuck in an elevator after fighting over which floor to get to and now I'm scared of getting on elevators *especially* when there's like fifty people in there at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this post. i feel like i'm your diary, i really like the way your write. and i know what you mean about that grease on the windows. when i take the train to the city there is that kinda stuff too, and i like to sleep on the train (1 and a half hour ride) so i gotta position myself so i dont lean on it in my sleep. and i think it really is just greasy hair gunk.. gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos.

    That sounds like an exhausting day. I read the bit about dirty windows on the bus and had a "yes, I'm not the only one" moment. Bus windows are really gross-I suspect it's hair gel.

    Hope you can get some sleep soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the first picture dear, so pure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like a pretty tough day.
    and yeah … bus drivers are mean! same story here.
    btw. i really like this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the part about the bus, happens to me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extreme sympathy for your bus experiences. People get absolutely mad when it comes to getting on the bus, and there's always someone trying to get in with an oyster card with no money in and the bus takes ages to leave because the driver tries to kick them out. Also, drivers are pure evil most of the times, I had some really nice encounters in Kingsbury the other day, I guess next time I go Harrow, i'll walk.

    xx Simonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear your day wasn't all crappy :) And the pictures are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh well it's not that bad! in my country, in southamerica, if you work and study, you live at 7.30 and come back at 22-23! it's awful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is fantastic, really.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hola!
    I loved your photos
    What good is it to find a 4 leaf clover, I think I've never found one: C

    I would like to know what you are studying? or
    For what is your project?

    sorry, my English is not very good, just I'm learning, I hope you understand what I wrote!

    I love your blog, I would like to take pictures as beautiful as those you take: D

    well, I think I wrote enough! see ya!
    greetings from mexico

    ReplyDelete
  12. white greasy liquid haha it's disgusting!
    i love the white dress! and how did you get so many clovers?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your pictures,
    and
    it's always fun
    to know how
    people
    go about their day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooohh and i thought i was the only one
    (who have a pretty good life in london) and still procastinate when i am off somewhere. Dont want to leave my house haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. a 4 leaf clover; I found mine! She's sunshine on a cloudy day. I'm the luckiest xxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your inner monologue! Haha the bus window thing is something I do all the time, you'd think I'd have learned by now.

    Take care
    Sam

    ReplyDelete