I haven't been inspired or interested on going out for shopping, mainly because everytime I go I can't find anything interesting. I don't know what is happening to me, ain't no big deal anyway but in the other hand I've got plenty ideas about customizing or designing clothes, so I decided to design clothes that I like and then let my mom sew them. My mom used to have a small bikini factory and she used to sew clothes as well but now she's no longer in that business, so she needs to buy a sewing machine again and I can't wait for it, therefore I will be able to wear things that I really like without struggling myself to find nice clothes in thrift stores.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom sewing bikini's is adorable and they probably look amazing. I hate whenever I go to the store and am ready to shop I can't find anything. Happened to me the other day... But then I always find something when I'm broke:(
    Anyway, can't wait to see what you design.:)

    ReplyDelete