So today I felt a bit ill so my mother gave me some medicine she just asked me if I prefered capsules or drops. It's hard you know, it's like choosing between Rebecca Black's song or Jedward's. And I have trouble swallowing pills. It's awkward,I can't do it in front of people it doesnt work. I need to do it away from people and of course with glass of water. I have to throw the pill down my throat. Anyway I feel better I've just washed my hair and made a cup of white coffee. Do you like smelling your hair?

6 comments:

  1. Your blog and your photos are a sweet distraction from my study.
    I hope you will feel better soon.
    Yeah, I love smelling my hair when I have just washed them. I hope I'm not the only insane...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I like to smell my hair, and my father says it's not nice to do so! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only like to smell it when its recently washed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time viewing your blog. I love it! The last photo (face pic) here is my favorite. I will be back often now. :)

    I can't smell my own hair..it's too short. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha the rebecca black/jedward comment made me laugh. But yeah, I hate pills too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love smelling my hair, but haven't been able do that since I cut it off. That's what I miss most about having long hair I think.

    ReplyDelete